Monday, May 12, 2008

the first day, may 12th 2008

today is 50 degrees with heavy wind, rain and generally fresh conditions. starting the line-up for the project are some unremarkable but functional clothes, a beige v-neck cashmere sweater that belonged to my daddy and a pair of wool knit eileen fisher pants bought second hand about 2 years ago. shoes and accessories will be repeated along with outerwear (until we get to winter coat season!) you won't be seeing this sweater again until march, yikes.
photo to follow around 3 pm when we get the backdrop all set-up for the daily shot, and then i have to figure out how to put the poll up! vote keep or dump for each day's look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted no, but I wouldn't throw the sweater away. I'd keep it as an around-the-house kind of thing, and especially for sentimental value.

Anonymous said...

I say yes because it looks sophisticated. However, image is bit small for me to make clear judgement.