Friday, May 9, 2008

some tee shirts

why does every event have to have a tee shirt? is this why i have over 40 of these image laden things? i am thinking about what else i can do with them, maybe there will be a tee shirt week mid-summer and i can wear one as a skort and one regular. plus, i'm not a tee shirt girl, i don't have a willowy shape, more like a cheese cube. i am wishing i hadn't kept so much stuff, some of it is going to be pretty sorry, especially since my storage method is to stuff everything in big black bags in the attic and i refuse to press except for special occasions.

looking forward to picking out the first weeks contenders, after wearing they are tagged and stored across the street at my aunties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, I've thought the same thing about t-shirts that I've gotten from various events. And just t-shirts that I've ended up with for whatever reason. I think we should organize a day where folks bring in all the t-shirts we'll never wear (as t-shirts) and cut them up and make cool skirts, pillows, wraps and things. My two cents.